1. Payment of Tuition Fees:
- It is the responsibility of all students to be familiarized with the procedures regarding payment of fees and other charges for each semester;
- All students are charged with full fees and charges unless the University determines that a student pays the subsidized fees .
- Tuition and semester fee for each semester is to be paid in full amount during the course registration of the semester, unless he/she is permitted to pay it by installments .
- Dues (if any) should be settled as per installment determined by Accounts and Finance Division(ACFD,IIUC) before the Semester Final Examination, otherwise students may be barred from sitting for the Final Examination. Moreover, results of their examination will be withheld until the fees are settled. Fine will be imposed for late payment of installment.
- The University has the right to revise the fee structure without any prior notice. All fees are to be paid through the Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd., Chawk Bazar Branch, Chittagong in favor of International Islamic University Chittagong for the students studying at city. Whereas, the students of Permanent Campus would deposit the fees and charges through the Exim Bank, Sitakunda Branch in favor of International Islamic University Chittagong. It should be noted that course registration form would not be accepted by Office of the CoE unless the student gets clearance by the authorized signatory of the Accounts and Finance Division(ACFD),IIUC.
2. Refund Policy
A. For new Students:
- A student may be entitled to get refund of 100% of tuition and Semester/Trimester fees paid excluding Admission Fee if he/she submits an application for withdrawal from a program before commencement of the classes.
- A student may be entitled to get refund of 80 % of tuition fee paid excluding Admission Fee and Semester fee if he/she submits an application for withdrawal from a program before commencement of Mid-term test.
- A student may be entitled to get refund 50% of tuition fees paid excluding Admission and Semester fee if he/she applies for Withdrawal from a program within two weeks of completion of Mid-term test. Refund policy may not be applicable for appeal after two weeks of completion of Mid-Term test .
- If any student is found to seek admission in the University by giving incorrect information, he/she may not get any refund of fees paid in this connection.
B. For existing students:
- A student may be exempted from paying all charges including Semester Fee if he/she applies for a leave of absence within the registration period .
- A student may be entitled to get back 80 % refund of tuition fees paid for the Semester excluding Semester Fee if he/she withdraws/drops the Semester within 4(four) weeks of the beginning of the Semester .
- A student may be entitled to get back 50% refund of tuition fees paid for the semester excluding Semester Fee if he / she chooses to withdraw any course/courses or whole Semester after completion of Mid Term test but not exceeding 12th Week of the Semester .
- Application of refund/withdrawal of Semester may not be considered after four weeks of the Semester.