The library users are advised to follow the following rules and guidelines:
- Silence must be observed inside the library.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or at least set to silent mode.
- Smoking, eating and drinking inside the library are strictly prohibited.
- When users leave the library to make sure that all the books or other library materials that you are carrying have been properly issued to you. If you are found in possession of material that has not been issued, this will be treated as a serious breach of the code of conduct.
- Personal possessions are not allowed inside the library, except exercise book, pen, geometry box, calculator, and laptop.
- Baggage counter is for keeping personal possessions against a token, but users must not keep money or other valuables there. The library authority does not take the responsibility for loss or damage of items.
- We ask users to treat the library staff and other visitors with respect and courtesy. The University will not tolerate the impolite or antisocial behavior.