Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
History of ETE
- The Department applied for an IEB accredited undergraduate program namely Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- Established in 03.03.2010 (Male) in permanent campus, Chittagong.
- Started with 30 students & few teachers and staffs.
- Enrollment is twice a year for the Bachelor Programs.
- It follows the open credit hour system.
- In ETE, students need 4 years for completing graduation. Each year includes 2 semesters.
- IEEE IIUC Student Branch has been formed at Autumn-2016.
- Currently about 400 students are studying in this dept.
- Experienced and Rich Regular Faculty Members with foreign degrees.
- Wi-Fi connected Department.
- Its Syllabus and Curriculum is International standard.
- Department has a well-structured Telecom Club run by the students with active supervision of the teachers.